The information and school policies listed below are available on request from the school office:
- Admissions Policy
- Behaviour Policy incorporating Discipline and Sanctions
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Learning Support Policy for Additional and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (ASEND)
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Disability Access Policy
- Gifted and Talented Policy
- English as an Additional Language Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Academic Performance during the preceding school year including the results of any public examinations.
- Complaints Policy and Procedure including details of the nuuber of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year.
- A copy of the most recent inspections of the school and the boarding provision of the school.
Further information is available in the school's prospectus and parental handbooks.
Our Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy is available as a PDF download below.