Our Current Vacancies
We are currently looking for a Minibus Driver to join our school in, Broadstairs.
About Wellesley House School
At Wellesley House our aim is to provide a high quality, broad education that opens a world of possibilities for our pupils, in a caring and nurturing environment. Every pupil is encouraged to participate in a wide array of extra-curricular activities, creative arts and sports, with an emphasis on building resilience and self-confidence, so that by the time they leave our school, they are well-rounded, motivated young adults who flourish in their senior schools of choice.
Contract Type: Permanent, Term time only
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, 7:30 am to 9:00 am and 3:15 pm to 5:15 pm
Benefits: Wellness Programme, Company Pension, Life Assurance, Lunch provided.
Salary: Commensurate on experience
Application Closing Date: 1st August 2022
Start Date: September 2022
Your Main Responsibilities Will Include
- Driving in a safe manner and in compliance with highway regulations.
- Being responsible for the health and safety, comfort and welfare of both pupils and staff.
- Carrying out daily and weekly vehicle checks, including fire precautions, ensuring vehicles are roadworthy.
- Maintaining all vehicles in a clean, hygienic and tidy condition, both inside and outside, at all times.
- Working within health and safety guidelines as set out in the school Mini-bus Drivers’ Operating instructions.
- Part of this role will involve safeguarding responsibilities including the reporting of any safeguarding concerns to the Designated Safeguarding Team.
It is paramount that you hold a Full and Clean UK Driving Licence with D1 entitlement with at least three years driving experience. Other requirements and personal qualities include:
- Excellent verbal and communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively on own initiative and within a team;
- Professional personal presentation and attire.
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description.
How to Apply
To apply, please fill out our Application Form and return this to email@example.com along with your CV.
Wellesley House is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.