Are you passionate about Science? Are you looking for a new and exciting teaching role?
We are currently looking for a passionate Science Teacher to join our school in Broadstairs!
About Wellesley House
Based in Broadstairs on the stunning Kent coast, Wellesley Haddon Dene has an outstanding reputation as a successful independent ‘family run’ co-ed boarding and day prep school. Wellesley Haddon Dene gives children the best start in life and prepares them for the world beyond in many different ways. With small class sizes, pupils are genuinely able to fulfil their potential. Within our first year of opening, we are proud to have been a finalist in the Independent School of the Year Pre-Prep category.
We aim to encourage intellectual curiosity and productive learning habits in both our students and staff. Whether you are fully trained or seeking further qualifications, we have plenty of opportunities for you to broaden your skill set and reach your career goals.
About the Position
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering engaging and stimulating lessons
- Facilitating and encouraging a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Contributing to raising standards of student attainment.
- Assess pupil’s work systematically, using results to inform future planning, teaching, and curricular development.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A specialism is Science
- Relevant teaching experience
- Evidence of high pupil achievement from teaching
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are looking for someone who is:
- Genuinely enthusiastic about Science
- Professional and efficient
- Motivational and inspirational
- Able to build successful and appropriate relationships with pupils, staff, parents and the wider community.
To find out more about this role, please read our Job Description
If this sounds like the job for you, APPLY TODAY!
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please visit our school website and fill out our Application Form and return this to email@example.com along with your CV.
Wellesley Haddon Dene is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level, costs are covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.