Here are some gags to rival Mr Latteur’s legendary humour, some challenges too, either way you’ll end up puzzled!
1. Why did the boy eat his homework? Because the teacher said it was a piece of cake.
2. What lies in a pram and wobbles? A jelly baby
3. What do you call an underground train full of professors? A tube of smarties
4. What do school chips and history have in common? They both have ancient grease.
5. What is a grasshopper? An insect on a pogo-stick.
Can you navigate this maze created by Raf?