- Admissions Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Behaviour Policy incorporating Discipline and Sanctions
- Complaints Policy and Procedure.
- Curriculum Policy
- Disability Access Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- English as an Additional Language Policy
- First Aid Policy
- Gifted and Talented Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Learning Support Policy for Additional and Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (ASEND)
- Safeguarding Policy
The following information is available on request from the school office:
- Academic Performance during the preceding school year including the results of any public examinations.
- Details of the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year are available on request from the school office.
A copy of the most recent inspection reports of the school and the boarding provision of the school are available to download here.
Further information is available in the school's prospectus and parental handbooks.